Price from £480.00 Includes VAT + FREE Delivery
Request a callback
The VCL Aluminium carriage ladder is ideally suited where a sturdy means of access is required to areas only accessible through a vertical door, upward opening ceiling hatch or onto a platform / mezzanine floor.
- Unit can be used with existing Vertical loft hatches (See Chart below for minimum opening dimensions).
- Or for access to a mezzanine floor application.
- The VCL Aluminium is designed to suit a maximum floor to floor height of 3210mm.
- Heavy duty loft ladder suitable for domestic, commercial or industrial use.
- High strength extruded aluminium construction.
- Special tracked carriage board mounted on nylon rollers enables the unit (ladder in stored position) to roll quietly clear of the floor's edge.
- Uses a spring counterbalanced system allowing for a smooth and safe deployment of the ladder.
- Ladder width: 402mm.
- Ladder width (inc Handrails): 466mm.
- Tread width: 330mm.
- Tread depth: 74mm.
- Supplied with two metal handrails as standard.
- Complete with operating pole and fittings.
N.B. The VCL Aluminium does not come supplied with a Vertical trapdoor / hatch.
|VCL Aluminium Information|
|Maximum Floor to Floor||Recommended Minimum Opening||Minimum Clearance Arc||Minimum Storage Length||Ladder Width||Tread Width||Tread Depth|
|3210mm||900mm x 600mm||1070mm||2250mm||402mm||330mm||74mm