Price from £329.00 Includes VAT + FREE Delivery
Request a callback
When a light weight ladder is required to access your vertical door or mezzanine floor, look no further than the Mini Carriage Ladder (MCL). The three section sliding aluminium loft ladder and radius armed operation, married with our tried and tested ladder running board, ensure that the MCL is a simple and reliable option.
- Unit can be used with existing Vertical loft hatches (See Chart below for minimum opening dimensions).
- Or for access to a mezzanine floor application.
- The MCL is designed to suit a maximum floor to floor height of 2925mm.
- Light duty loft ladder suitable for domestic use.
- Ladder manufactured from extruded aluminium alloy.
- Special tracked carriage board mounted on nylon rollers enables the unit (ladder in stored position) to roll quietly clear of the floor's edge.
- Uses a dual radius arm operation allowing for a smooth and safe deployment of the ladder.
- Supplied with plastic slides as standard, allowing the ladder to operate almost silently.
- Ladder width: 325mm (360mm wide including handrail).
- Tread depth: 50mm.
- Comes with one metal handrail as standard. (Additonal handrail for 2nd side of the ladder available - See Price below).
- Safe working load of 100 kg.
- Complete with operating pole and fittings.
N.B. The MCL does not come supplied with a Vertical trapdoor / hatch.
|Mini Carriage Ladder Information|
|Maximum Floor to Floor||Recommended Minimum Opening||Minimum Clearance Arc||Minimum Storage Length||Ladder Width||Tread Width||Tread Depth|
|2925mm||750mm x 500mm||800mm||1350mm||325mm||275mm||50mm