Price from £349.00 Includes VAT + FREE Delivery
Request a callback
The Timber VCL is ideally suited where a sturdy means of access is required to areas only accessible through a vertical door, upward opening ceiling hatch or onto a platform / mezzanine floor.
- Unit can be used with existing Vertical loft hatches (See Chart below for minimum opening dimensions).
- Or for access to a mezzanine floor application.
- The Timber VCL is designed to suit a maximum floor to floor height of 2960mm.
- Supplied with a 2 section quality pine ladder.
- Special tracked carriage board mounted on nylon rollers enables the unit (ladder in stored position) to roll quietly clear of the floor's edge.
- Uses a spring counterbalanced system allowing for a smooth and safe deployment of the ladder.
- Ladder width: 360mm.
- Tread width: 320mm.
- Tread depth: 50mm.
- Optional Metal Handrails available (1800mm in length).
- Complete with operating pole and fittings.
N.B. The Timber VCL does not come supplied with a Vertical trapdoor / hatch.
|Timber VCL Information|
|Maximum Floor to Floor||Recommended Minimum Opening||Minimum Clearance Arc||Minimum Storage Length|
|2960mm||900mm x 630mm||1130mm||2100mm|