Price from £530.00 Includes VAT + FREE Delivery
Request a callback
Light weight and robust, the Piccolo Concertina Loft Ladders utilize a slim line design and have the added benefit of counterbalanced spring operation.
All have a standard tread depth of 80mm and tread width of 330mm
Designed to suit openings from 580mm x 420mm and with a concertina configuration, the Piccolo Premium is an excellent access choice for even the tightest of loft spaces.
- Available in 4 standard sizes to suit a floor to lower mounting point of 3150mm.
- Unit is ready to fit straight into your existing opening.
- The Piccolo is made from aluminium alloy.
- Uses a counterbalanced spring operation to allow total control over the units ascent and descent.
- Designed to suit a minimum hatch opening size of 580mm x 420mm. (dependent on model choice)
- Stores completely within your hatch opening.
- Tread width: 330mm.
- Tread depth: 80mm.
- Comes complete with timber backboard measuring 380mm width – 120mm high ready to be fixed to joist material just above the trapdoor hinges.
- Optional telescopic handrails are available.
- Tested to EN 14975 ( European ladder standard ) with a 150kg per tread weight resilience.
This loft ladder now comes with a top operating pole, so access can be reached via the upper floor – Lowering and raising from above. Please call for more details
Other models available to reach ceiling heights of 3150mm.
- To reach higher floor levels or for gaining access to Roof Hatches - We can also supply Vertically Mounted Treads & Safety Grab Rails - refer to Vertically Mounted Treads & Vertically Mounted Safety Grab Rails (links above).
- Tested to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard) with a 150kg per tread resilience.
- Complete with Full Installation Instructions & Fittings.
Spring Hardware Kit
We can also provide a Spring Hardware Kit for your existing Trapdoor.
This kit is fitted to allow a controlled opening and closing of your Trapdoor (See 'More Views' images), the minimum opening size requirement needs to be 675mm (length) x 490mm (width) - Please refer to Spring Hardware Kit Details (link above).
|Piccolo Premium Information
|Floor to Lower
|Up to 2340mm
|580mm x 420mm
|2341 - 2610mm
|620mm x 420mm
|2611 - 2880mm
|660mm x 420mm
|2881 - 3150mm
|700mm x 420mm
Above Prices exclude VAT
A minimum opening length of 800mm is required when fixing a Telescopic Handrail to the Piccolo Premium Ladder
Please call for more information.
- Counterbalanced spring operation
- Available in 4 standard sizes
- Made from aluminum alloy
- Tread depth: 80mm
- Telescopic handrails (optional)
- Tread width: 330mm
- Tested to EN 14975
- Tested to EN 14975