Price from £288.00 Includes VAT + FREE Delivery
Request a callback
A range of robust two section aluminium loft ladders designed to a higher specification than most ladders in it's class to suit exisitng openings, for domestic and commercial use.
- Fits most existing loft hatches (See Chart below for minimum opening dimensions).
- Available in 5 Model sizes to suit a floor to floor height range between 2290mm -3660mm.
- Heavy duty loft ladder suitable for domestic, commercial or industrial use.
- High strength extruded aluminium construction.
- Spring assisted action to allow ease of operation.
- Extra wide ladder construction - 385mm
- Deep non-slip treads - 90mm depth.
- Loft ladder uses spring radial arms to allow the hatch door to be opened/closed in conjunction with the lowering and raising of the ladder.
- Unit is supplied with one handrail as standard. An additional handrail is also available.
- Safe working load of 175 kg.
- Complete with operating pole and fittings.
N.B. The RAL ladder models do not come supplied with a trapdoor / hatch.
|Ramsay Loft Ladder Information|
|Model||Floor to Floor Height (C)||Storage Length Required (E)||Height Above Loft Floor Required (F)||Minimum Hatch Length (A)||Minimum Hatch Width (B)||Maximum Going Required (D)+(A)|
RAL 1- £288.00 All Inclusive
RAL 2 -£306.00 All Inclusive
RAL 3 - £312.00 All Inclusive
RAL 4 - £340.00 All Inclusive
RAL 5 - £378.00 All Inclusive
Please call for more information.
- High strength aluminum
- Available in 5 model sizes
- Spring radial arms lid & ladder
- Working load of 175kg
- Operating pole included
- Domestic, Commercial & Industrial
- Non-slip treads: 90mm
- Handrail as standard