Price from £35.00 Includes VAT + FREE Delivery
Request a callback
The most commonly used fire escape ladder in the UK. The ladder hooks over the wall underneath a window and then the chain ladder is deployed. Climbing is easy, as distance pieces on every third rung keep the ladder off the wall, offering you a good foothold
- Tangle-free and sturdy fire escape ladder
- Designed for quick & easy deployment
- Conveniently stored in cardboard box with carrying-handle
- Available in 3 lengths and 3 hook sizes
- 4.5m (15 ft) for two storey buildings £35.00 all inclusive
- 7.6m (25 ft) for three storey buildings £52.00 all inclusive
- 13.7m (45 ft) for four/five storey buildings £115.00 all inclusive
- 29.2cm (11.5 inch) rung width
- Rigorously tested to withstand up to 453.5kg (1000lbs) in weight
- Suitable for all standard windows, including Dormer windows
- Lifetime limited warranty
deploys tangle-free and includes 5 pairs of distance pieces for the 15 ft ladders, or 8 pairs for the 25 and 15 pairs for the 45 foot ladders. The distance pieces are screwed on by the customer in positions best suited for the building in question.
Please note that a minimum window opening width of 13" (33cm) is required for the installation of this ladder.
The Saf-Escape ladder selection covers most wall thickness ranges. The hooks come in three sizes to fit up to 10 inch, 10 to 14 inch and 14 to 18 inch wall thickness. However, excessive sill overhangs (more than 3 inches) might lead to an incorrect fit of the ladder. If in doubt, please contact us.
Please call for more information.
- Available in 3 Lengths: 4.5m, 7.6m and 13.7m
- Designed for quick and easy deployment
- Most popular Fire escape Ladder in the UK
- Conveniently Stored in a cardboard box with carrying-handle
- Tested to withstand up to 453.5kg ( 1000lbs )
- Tangle-free and sturdy
- Rung Width 29.2cm
- Suitable for all standard windows, Including Dormar windows